29 Mar 2020
10th Street Cafe, Juhu , Sunday
Alcohol inks – new, exciting, relaxing & addictive! Let’s dive into a world of color with this workshop. By using alcohol ink colors to decorate ceramic tiles, we’ll create a unique set of 3 coasters. Learn about compositions, colour blending, various techniques to create intricate patterns and designs, do’s and don’ts and some secret hacks from the artist!
With beginner-friendly techniques combined with the artist’s guidance & your enthusiasm, you’ll love the results of this 3-hour workshop & the self-created coasters you get to take home.
Note: No prior experience required to indulge in this one. All the material will be provided so just arrive with a smile!
Things you’ll take away from this workshop:
– Pouring & blending of alcohol inks
– Understanding of colour combinations
– A unique set of 3 handmade coasters to flaunt & serve
– Added knowledge & skill of a new art form
– A breathtaking DIY to be proud of
Powered by Vajor